Sunday, September 09, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA!! <33ACJC open house yesterday~ ^^
had much fun there~ managed to finally see Sharyl-senpai!! <3>.< LAMDA Grade 4(Honours) and Grades 5-6 (Distinctions)... Surely I can't have deproved so much.. @_@
Although... this means I can dye my hair immediately after my last paper ._.
*dies laughing* Anyone wanna come with me? Yi Ting? Lyana? Pearlyn? Melly? or even Soapy? xD
omg. History tml. And I only studied China. wait, do i even REMEMBER what i just studied D= actually heck. sacrifice sacrifice lor. I just want to see how far I can pull my Sc(Phy/Chem) up... cause the whole week was PHYSICS. @_@ going a bit siao also. wait, i've always been a little sot in the head.. so no difference. just a little, tenimyu high after last night. xD;;
強く成るのだ!! TSUYOKU NARU NO DA!!
(A cookie for anyone who can guess what song I'm listening to now. 8D )
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
10:10 PM